About Tulsa Public SchoolsTulsa Public Schools (TPS) is the destination for extraordinary educators who work with our community and families to ignite the joy of learning and prepare every student for the greatest success in college, careers and life. The TPS mission is to inspire and prepare every student to love learning, achieve ambitious goals and make positive contributions to our world.
Tulsa Public Schools is Northeastern Oklahoma’s largest and most dynamic school district with 39,451 students, 6,747 employees, 84 school buildings and 250 school buses. The district also has six district-authorized charter schools and provides educational services to nine special facilities.
To serve its’ diverse student base, the district provides a number of educational options including:
- Magnet schools providing career specialization
- Demonstration schools
- Dual-language immersion specializing in Spanish and French
- National award-winning early childhood schools
- Online education at Tulsa Learning Academy
- International Baccalaureate Programme
- College/Tech concurrent enrollment
View Our Strategic Plan PDFView Our Strategic Plan PDF
View Our Strategic Plan PDF in Spanish